This web page shows a brief history of our laboratory.
1942 Starting Shoda Lab.
- 1942 Jan. Starting Shoda Lab.
- 1943 Jul. Dr. Takashi Shoda became an associate professor.
- 1949 May. Starting Institute of Industrial Science (IIS) at Chiba.
- 1961 Apl. Dr. Shoda became a professor.
1962 Relocation from Chiba to Roppongi
- 1962 Apl. IIS was relocated from Chiba to Roppongi.
- 1968 Jun. Dr. Shuzo Murakami became an assistant.
1970 Starting Murakami Lab.
- 1970 Jun. Dr. Murakami became a lecturer and starting Murakami Lab.
- 1974 Aug. Dr. Murakami became an associate professor.
- 1978 Mar. Prof. Shoda retired.
- 1982 Nov. Dr. Shinsuke Kato became an assistant.
- 1985 Jun. Dr. Murakami became a professor.
1985 Starting Kato Lab.
- 1985 Aug. Dr. Kato became a lecturer and starting Kato Lab.
- 1987 May. Dr. Kato became an associate professor.
- 1993 Jul. Dr. Ryozo Ooka became an assistant.
- 1996 Apl. Prof. Murakami became a chairman of Japan Association for Wind Engineering (JAWE).
- 1998 Mar. Dr. Ryozo Ooka became a lecturer of Fukui University.
- 1999 Apl. Dr. Kato became a professor
2000 Relocation from Roppongi to Komaba
- 2000 Apl. IIS was relocated from Roppongi to the Komaba Research Campus.
- 2000 Apl. Prof. Murakami became a chairman of The Japan Society of Fluid Mechanics.
- 2001 Mar. Prof. Murakami moved to Keio University.
2001 Starting Ooka Lab.
- 2001 Apl. Dr. Ooka returned IIS from Fukui University as an associate professor and starting Ooka Lab.
- 2008 Jan. Prof. Kato obtained ASHRAE FELLOW.
- 2009 Aug. Dr. Ooka became a professor.
- 2012 May. Prof. Kato became a chairman of SHASE.
- 2015 May. Prof. Ooka became a chairman of editorial committee of Journal of Architecture and Building Science.
- 2015 Sep. Prof. Ooka obtained Society Award of AIJ.
2017 Starting Kikumoto Lab.
- 2017 Apl. Dr. Kikumoto built his labolatory as a lecturer.